First in India GK for Competitive exams
Hello Guys today we will discuss “First in India”. This post will cover everything which has happened for the first time in India.
GK Questions Asked in SSC,UPSC exams
- Who was the first governor of Bengal?
Lord Clive (1757-60)
2. Who was the last governor general of Bengal?
Warren Hastings (1772-74)
3. Who was the first governor general of Bengal?
4. Who was the first governor general of India?
Lord William Bentick
5. Who was the last governor general and first viceroy of India?
6. Who the first president of Indian National Congress?
7. Who was the first Indian Governor General of Independent India?
8. Who was the first Indian to pass I.C.S exam?
9. Who was the first Indian I.C.S officer?
10. Who was the first governor general of India after independence?
Lord Louis Mountbatten
11. Who was the first Indian Cosmonaut?
Sqn. Ldr. Rakesh Sharma
12. Who was the First Temporary President Of the Constituent Assembly?
Dr. Sacchidanand Sinha
13. Who was the First Commander in Chief of Free India?
General K.M Kariappa
14. Who was the first Indian Nobel laureate?
Ravindra Nath Tagore
15. Who was the First Indian Judge of the International Court of Justice?
16. Who was the First Indian to get Bharat Ratna award?
Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan
17. Who was the first field marshal of India?
General S.F.J Manekshaw
18. Who was the President of Constituent Assembly?
Dr. Rajendra Prasad
19. Who was the First Indian to swim Across the English Channel?
20. Who was the first Indian to get Jnanpeeth award?
G. Shankar Kurup
21. Who was the first Indian to win Palk-Strait Ocean Swimming Contest?
22. Who was the first speaker of Lok shabha?
23. Who was the first person to make printing press popular in India?
24. Who was the First Education minister of Independent India?
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
25. Who Was the First president of Indian Republic?
Dr Rajendra Prasad
Read More: Yadav Ko kaise kabu Kare
Read More: What is ohm’s Law?